Taipan White Paper
Download PDF file here.
Taipan galaxy survey publications
- A. Hopkins, et al., “The Taipan galaxy survey”, AAO Observer, August 2014
TAIPAN instrument publications
- Lorente, N.P.F., et al., “March of the Starbugs: Configuring Fibre-bearing Robots on the UK-Schmidt Optical Plane”, Presented at ADASS XXIV, Calgary, Canada October 2014, to be published in ASP Conf. Proc. Series (arXiv:1503.04511).
- K. Kuehn and S. Richards, “First Light for Starbugs!”, AAO Observer, August 2014
- K. Kuehn et al., “TAIPAN: optical spectroscopy with StarBugs” Proc. SPIE 9147, Ground-based and Airborne Instrumentation for Astronomy V (2014) 9147-35
- J. Lawrence et al., “The MANIFEST Fibre positioning system for the Giant Magellan Telescope", Proc. SPIE 9147, Ground-based and Airborne Instrumentation for Astronomy V (2014) 9147-341
- Brown, D. M., et al., “Starbug Fibre positioning robots: performance and reliability enhancements", Proc. SPIE 9151, Advances in Optical and Mechanical Technologies for Telescopes and Instrumentation (2014) 9151-45
- Goodwin, M., et al., “Field target allocation and routing algorithms for starbugs", Proc. SPIE 9152, Software and Cyberinfrastructure for Astronomy III (2014) 9152-26